Saturday, January 8, 2011

One reason I love St. George, but it is the bane of my existence as the maid!

With the recent snow here rock climbing RED cliffs in the Gap was out on Tuesday, so I hiked with a friend instead. He has been showing me different rock wall art in the area that has been etched in the RED rock.

























This time I remembered my camera and took a few pictures. The art is faint but still pretty cool to see, plus the sunset was beautiful!

















Upon my arrival home I found a lovely note scribed on my gate in RED dirt.




















And RED dirt tracked all over my floor...

Apparently Sarah fell while playing with her sling shot


I do absolutely love the RED colors down here just not in my house and not on her only pair of tennis shoes.

1 comment: