Sunday, January 23, 2011

MLK DAY

Early Morning Ride

It was a holiday Monday and I had yet to do any real riding on my new baby Alexander. I set out at 9AM to ride for an hour and ended up riding him for two hours. I rode up HWY 18 to the north entrance of Snow Canyon and road back down through the canyon and on home, absolutely beautiful views on that road.
Johnson’s Canyon Hike


In our quest to do one hike a week we chose Johnson’s Canyon which is just before the south entrance to Snow Canyon and is a 2 mile loop that is only open from Nov 15th – Mar 1st. The trail goes through the black lava which is sharp and tricky to walk over if you don’t have good shoes.  As you walk down the trail if you are paying attention on the eastside is a sandstone Johnson Canyon arch that spans 200 feet.





Sarah's Performance for MLK celebration

Sarah belongs to Sunset Express and the group was asked to perform at the St. George Tabernacle as part of the program for the second annual celebration of MLK day in St. George, UT




Ok I need work on achieving better videos but she is so cute so I have to post them!



No comments:

Post a Comment